- OTREXUP™ development program is on track with anticipated PDUFA date of October 14, 2013.
- Granted product specific U.S. patent 8,480,631 for OTREXUP™.
- Completed recruitment of a commercial team with significant rheumatology and product launch experience.
- Expanded intellectual property portfolio with 43 patents filed and 9 patents issued in the past 18 months, including recently issued QS Device U.S. patent 8,496,619.
- Continued to ship VIBEX™ auto injector devices to Teva for pre-launch quantities of Teva’s generic epinephrine auto injector product.
- Added Marvin Samson and Robert Roche Jr. to the Board of Directors, both experienced pharmaceutical executives with expertise in injectable manufacturing, delivery systems, commercialization and product launches.
- Total revenues increased 29% to $5.8 million and product revenues increased 41% to $4.5 million compared to the second quarter of 2012.
- Ended the quarter with $75.0 million in cash and investments and no debt.
Antares Pharma Reports Second Quarter 2013 Operating And Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.