Covidien (NYSE: COV), a leading global provider of healthcare products, will host an investor meeting on Thursday, September 12, 2013, to update the investment community on the Company and its growth initiatives, strategic priorities and financial outlook. The event, held at Cipriani, 55 Wall Street, New York, NY, will begin at 10:00 a.m. ET and is expected to conclude by 5:00 p.m.
The program will include presentations by Covidien's Chairman, President and CEO José (Joe) Almeida and other members of the senior management team. A more detailed agenda will be communicated prior to the meeting.
Advanced registration is required and attendance will be limited to those who register in advance. To register for the meeting, please go to the following website: http://survey.covidien.com/f/537189/1e8a/.
Individuals who are unable to attend the meeting in person will be able to view a live video and webcast at Covidien’s website: http://investor.covidien.com. A replay of the presentations and the presentation materials will be available at the same website following the conclusion of the meeting.ABOUT COVIDIEN Covidien is a leading global healthcare products company that creates innovative medical solutions for better patient outcomes and delivers value through clinical leadership and excellence. Covidien manufactures, distributes and services a diverse range of industry-leading products in medical devices and supplies. With 2012 revenue of $9.9 billion, Covidien has 38,000 employees worldwide in 70 countries, and its products are sold in over 140 countries. Please visit www.covidien.com to learn more about our business.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV