5 Ways to Keep Partying But Stay Safe at College
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- If you're a college student heading back to school in the next two or three weeks, don't leave without some good health tips.
And if you're a mom or dad sending your child off to school, don't let them go until they've checked off a health care list that minimizes issues that might hit them during the school year.
The advice comes from the Lucile Packard Children's Hospital's Teen and Young Adult Clinic, which is out with a list of key health tips for collegians heading back to campus.
Sophia Yen, a clinical assistant professor of pediatrics at the Stanford School of Medicine and a member of the Packard teen health services clinic, says there are some health care dangers that await unwary collegians this fall. But a few preventive steps could minimize those dangers, she says.here. College students and their families can't afford to take collegiate health care needs lightly. In this case, an ounce of prevention really does save a pound of cure.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV