- NYSE Euronext global derivatives ADV in June 2013 of 6.4 million contracts, excluding Bclear, increased 3.2% from July 2012, but decreased 27.1% from June 2013 levels.
- NYSE Euronext European derivatives products ADV in July 2013 of 2.8 million contracts, excluding Bclear, increased 5.4% compared to July 2012, but decreased 33.1% from June 2013 levels. Including Bclear, NYSE Liffe’s trade administration and clearing service for OTC products, European derivatives ADV decreased 2.7% compared to July 2012, and decreased 29.4% from June 2013.
- NYSE Euronext U.S. equity options (NYSE Arca and NYSE Amex Options) ADV of 3.6 million contracts in July 2013 increased 2.1% compared to July 2012 levels, but decreased 20.7% from June 2013 levels. NYSE Euronext’s U.S. options exchanges accounted for 26.6% of total U.S. consolidated equity options trading in July 2013, up from 25.9% in June 2012, but down from 27.5% in June 2013.
- NYSE Liffe U.S. ADV of approximately 35,000 contracts decreased from 53,400 contracts in July 2012 and decreased from 96,300 contracts in June 2013.
- NYSE Euronext European cash products ADV of 1.4 million transactions in July 2013 decreased 5.0% compared to July 2012 and decreased 8.3% compared to June 2013.
- NYSE Euronext U.S. cash products (NYSE, NYSE Arca and NYSE MKT) handled ADV of 1.4 billion shares in July 2013 decreased 15.8% compared to July 2012 and decreased 23.1% compared to June 2013. NYSE Euronext’s Tape A matched market share in July 2013 was 30.6%, down from 32.1% in July 2012 and down from 32.4% in June 2013.
NYSE Euronext Announces Trading Volumes For July 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts