YuMe Prices Initial Public Offering
YuMe, Inc. (NYSE: YUME), a leading provider of digital video brand advertising solutions, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 5,125,000 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $9.00 per share. The shares are expected to begin trading on The New York Stock Exchange on August 7, 2013 under the symbol “YUME.” YuMe is selling all 5,125,000 shares being sold in the offering. The underwriters have been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 768,750 shares of common stock from certain selling stockholders at the initial public offering price.
Citigroup, Deutsche Bank Securities and Barclays are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Needham & Company and Piper Jaffray are acting as co-managers.
A registration statement relating to these securities was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on August 6, 2013. This offering is being made solely by means of a prospectus, copies of which may be obtained by mail from Citigroup Global Markets Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717 or by telephone at 1-800-831-9146; or by mail from Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., attn: Prospectus Group, 60 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005-2836, by email at prospectus.CPDG@db.com, or by telephone at (800) 503-4611; or by mail from Barclays Capital Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, by email at email@example.com, or by telephone at (888)-603-5847.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV