Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBST) today announced that company management will discuss Cubist’s business activities and financial outlook at the Jefferies 2013 Boston Healthcare Summit on Monday, August 12, 2013.
Michael Tomsicek, Cubist Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Steven Gilman, Cubist Executive Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer, will host one-on-one meetings at the Jefferies 2013 Boston Healthcare Summit at the Boston Harbor Hotel in Boston, Massachusetts. Eileen C. McIntyre, Cubist Vice President, Investor Relations will be joining as well. These meetings will not be webcast.
Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the research, development, and commercialization of pharmaceutical products that address significant unmet medical needs in the acute care environment. Cubist is headquartered in Lexington, Mass. Additional information can be found at Cubist’s web site at www.cubist.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV