Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances (ULTA) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances rose $1.13 (1.1%) to $103.51 on light volume. Throughout the day, 605,715 shares of Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 878,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $102.41-$104.42 after having opened the day at $102.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $102.38. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Newtek Business Services (NEWT), up 32.9%, Liberty Media Corporation Class A (LMCA), up 31.1%, Era Group (ERA), up 22.0% and China Yida (CNYD), up 17.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ULTA
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV