Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.McCormick & Company (MKC) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, McCormick & Company rose $0.81 (1.1%) to $73.34 on average volume. Throughout the day, 520,870 shares of McCormick & Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 573,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $72.42-$73.79 after having opened the day at $72.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.53. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: SGOCO Group (SGOC), up 42.4%, Exceed Company (EDS), up 25.3%, Fossil Group (FOSL), up 17.8% and Fuwei Films (Holdings (FFHL), up 7.5%.
- You can view the full McCormick & Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about MKC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV