VANCOUVER, Aug. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Silver Wheaton Corp. ("Silver Wheaton" or the "Company") (TSX:SLW) (NYSE:SLW) advises holders of common share purchase warrants (TSX: SLW.WT.U) (the "Warrants") that the deadline for exercising the Warrants is September 5, 2013. Warrant holders are entitled to receive one share of Silver Wheaton upon exercise of one Warrant and payment of the exercise price of US$20.00 prior to their expiry.
Warrant holders who hold their Warrants in the account of a brokerage firm can instruct their broker to exercise the Warrants on their behalf.
If you are a registered Warrant holder and have questions or require assistance for the exercise of your Warrants, please contact a representative on behalf of CIBC Mellon Trust Company at 1-800-387-0825.SOURCE Silver Wheaton Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV