HARTFORD, Conn., Aug. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A webcast of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX) Chairman & CEO Louis Chenevert speaking at the Jefferies Global Industrials Conference is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. ET on Tuesday, Aug. 13. The presentation will be broadcast live on the Internet at www.utc.com, and a recording will be archived later on the website.
United Technologies, based in Hartford, Conn., is a diversified company that provides high technology products and services to the building and aerospace industries. For more information, visit our website at www.utc.com or follow us on Twitter: @UTC.
Contact: Ian Race, UTC (860) 728-6515Investor Relations, UTC (860) 728-7608 SOURCE United Technologies Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV