- Book value was $10.47 per diluted common share, representing a (3.7%) (1) return on book value, after accounting for a cash dividend of $0.31 per share.
- Incurred Comprehensive Loss of $146.1 million, or $0.40 per diluted weighted average common share. Year-to-date Comprehensive Income of $101.9 million, a return on average equity of 5.2%, or $0.30 per diluted weighted average common share.
- Reported Core Earnings of $78.1 million, or $0.21 per diluted weighted average common share.
- Generated an aggregate yield of 3.7% in the RMBS portfolio. Yields were driven by non-Agency performance of 9.1%.
- Closed on the purchase of Matrix Financial Services, a small servicing company that has seller-servicer approvals from the Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae), the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac) and the Government National Mortgage Association (Ginnie Mae) to hold and manage mortgage servicing rights (MSRs).
- Repurchased one million shares of stock at an average price of $10.50 per share, which was accretive to book value at the time of the repurchase.
Two Harbors Investment Corp. Reports Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts