As Cyber Attacks Increase Cloud Insurance Emerges
While the average data breach cost companies $7.2 million last year, the number of businesses purchasing cyber insurance in the U.S. increased 33% with coverage levels growing by 20% to $16.8 million, according to a Marsh study entitled "Benchmarking Trends: More Companies Purchasing Cyber Insurance."
"A cyber-attack outage means lost data and customer information and a resulting loss of productivity and revenue, which can cause reputational damage for a business and loss of corporate profitability," said Kimmel.
--Written by Juliette Fairley
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV