As Cyber Attacks Increase Cloud Insurance Emerges
By Juliette Fairley
NEW YORK (MainStreet)--With cloud technology companies such as CloudArena raising $1.5 million in early stage funding, cloud computing is poised to become a leading industry in coming years.
CloudArena created HotelRunner, a cloud based property, online sales and digital marketing management platform for hotels and accommodations of all sizes.
"We are going to use this investment to enhance our productivity and increase the quality of our services to boost the sales and marketing competencies of our worldwide customers," said co-founder Arden Agopyan.CloudArena is one of the many emerging companies that make up the cloud computing market, which is expected to grow to $241 billion in 2020, according to a study by Forrester Research called "Sizing the Cloud."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV