Sterling Bank, the principal operating subsidiary of Sterling Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: STSA), has launched External Transfer, the latest enhancement to Sterling Bank’s digital banking services. External Transfer is a free service offered through Sterling Bank Personal Online Banking that allows customers to transfer money between Sterling Bank accounts and accounts held at other financial institutions.
“External Transfer strengthens Sterling Bank’s Online Banking services, allowing customers to easily transfer money between accounts held at other institutions and their Sterling Bank accounts without having to complete extra paperwork or visit a branch,” said Patricia Baughman, Sterling Bank’s director of Corporate Product Management and Market Research. “With the existing ability to view external account balances and transactions plus the added ability to transfer funds with external accounts, Sterling Bank’s Online Banking becomes a powerful financial tool rarely found in other community banks in our market.”
For more information, visit www.BankWithSterling.com.
About Sterling BankSterling Savings Bank, the principal operating subsidiary of Sterling Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:STSA) of Spokane, Washington, is a Washington state chartered and federally insured commercial bank. Sterling Savings Bank does business as Sterling Bank and, in California, as Sonoma Bank and Borrego Springs Bank. Sterling offers banking products and services, mortgage lending, and trust and investment products to individuals, small businesses, corporations and other commercial organizations. As of June 30, 2013, Sterling had assets of $9.94 billion and operated depository branches in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and California. Visit Sterling’s website at www.bankwithsterling.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV