- Reported net product revenue for COMETRIQ® (cabozantinib) of $4.0 million in the second quarter of 2013.
- Expanded the sales force to 14 representatives.
- Initiated METEOR, a phase 3 pivotal trial comparing cabozantinib to everolimus in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma (RCC) who have experienced disease progression following treatment with at least one prior VEGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI). The trial is expected to enroll 650 patients, and the primary endpoint is progression-free survival (PFS). The secondary endpoint is overall survival (OS) and no cross-over will be allowed between the study arms.
- Cabozantinib was the subject of nine presentations at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2013 Annual Meeting in June, including an oral presentation of data from the EXAM study, Exelixis' phase 3 pivotal trial in progressive, metastatic medullary thyroid cancer (MTC), as well as a poster discussion presentation of overall survival data from patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) in a non-randomized expansion (NRE) cohort of Exelixis' phase 2 randomized discontinuation trial. Additional presentations covered cabozantinib's potential activity in investigational studies of advanced urothelial carcinoma, metastatic uveal melanoma, and CRPC metastatic to the bone.
Exelixis Announces Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts