SUGAR LAND, Texas, Aug. 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Team, Inc. (NYSE:TISI) today announced financial results for the fiscal year ending May 31, 2013. Team reported earnings, adjusted for non-routine items, of $32.8 million ($1.55 per diluted share), versus adjusted net income of $34.5 million ($1.67 per diluted share) for the prior year. Revenues for the year ended May 31, 2013, were $714 million, a 15% increase compared to revenues of $624 million for the prior year. Fourth quarter revenues and adjusted earnings were $201 million and $11.5 million ($0.54 per diluted share), respectively.
"While our fourth quarter and full year results were consistent with our revised earnings guidance issued in May 2013, we are disappointed that fiscal 2013 was only a 'near-best' year for Team and not a 'new-best' year," said Phil Hawk, Team's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "We are pleased with our overall revenue growth for the year and quarter, but our expectation for fiscal 2014 is to rebalance our resources and restore the operating leverage that is inherent in our business, while continuing our history of double digit revenue growth."
Highlights and Other Financial Data for Fourth Quarter
- Total revenue growth of $91 million for the year, up 15%.
- Total inspection and assessment revenues up 20% for the quarter and up 29% for the year.
- Operating income was 9.5% of revenue for the quarter and 7.8% for the year.
- Capital expenditures were $7 million for the quarter and $26 million for the year.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $25.2 million (12.5% of revenue) for the quarter and $79.2 million (11% of revenue) for the year.
- Net debt (debt less cash) of $39 million at May 31, 2013, with net debt to Adjusted EBITDA ratio of 0.5 to 1.0.
- On June 24, 2013, announced the new alignment of operations around three business groups—Inspection and Heat Treating Services ($381 million in FY 2013 revenues), Mechanical Services ($276 million in FY 2013 revenues) and Quest Integrity Group ($57 million in FY 2013 revenues).
- On July 25, 2013, announced the acquisition of Global Ascent, Inc., a leading provider of industrial rope access services.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts