CHARLOTTE, N.C., Aug. 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chelsea Therapeutics International, Ltd. (Nasdaq:CHTP) today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013.
"Chelsea continues to diligently manage its financial resources, which are projected to fund operating expenses into the third quarter of 2014, as we work to finalize our NDA submission for NORTHERA™ (droxidopa) in the treatment of symptomatic Neurogenic Orthostatic Hypotension (NOH)," said Joseph G. Oliveto, Interim CEO of Chelsea. "We anticipate that this effort will be completed in August, at which point a new PDUFA date, expected in the first quarter of 2014, will be set by the Agency."
- In early July 2013, Chelsea resubmitted its New Drug Application (NDA) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) seeking approval to market Northera for the treatment of symptomatic NOH. On July 29, Chelsea reported that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) identified certain technical difficulties with the resubmitted New Drug Application (NDA). The Company expects to submit the necessary response in August 2013, at which point a new six month Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) review clock is expected to begin.
- In June 2013, Chelsea was added to the Russell 3000® and Russell 2000® Indexes when the Russell Investment Group reconstituted its family of U.S. indexes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV