BURLINGTON, Mass., Aug. 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exa ® Corporation, (Nasdaq:EXA) today announced that President and Chief Executive Officer, Stephen Remondi and Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer, Edmond Furlong, will present at Canaccord Genuity's 33 rd Annual Growth Conference in Boston.
Exa's presentation is scheduled to begin at 1:00 pm ET on Wednesday, August 14. This presentation will be available via live audio webcast at http://investor.exa.com/events.cfm and via replay from the same link beginning approximately one hour after the conclusion of the presentation.
About Exa CorporationExa Corporation develops, sells and supports simulation software and services to enhance product performance, reduce product development costs and improve the efficiency of design and engineering processes. Exa's simulation solutions enable their customers to gain crucial insight into design performance early in the design cycle, thus reducing the likelihood of expensive redesigns and late-stage engineering changes. As a result, Exa's customers realize significant cost savings and fundamental improvements in their engineering development process. Our products include, PowerFLOW ®, PowerDELTA ®, PowerCLAY ®, PowerVIZ ®, PowerSPECTRUM ®, PowerACOUSTICS ®, PowerINSIGHT ®, PowerCASE™, PowerCOOL ® and PowerTHERM ® along with professional engineering consulting services. A partial customer list includes: AGCO, BMW, Ford, Hyundai, Kenworth, MAN, Nissan, Peterbilt, Renault, Scania, Toyota, Volkswagen, and Volvo Trucks.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Michelle Murray-Ross, Exa Corporation +1 (781) 564-0251 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Relations Contact: Garo Toomajanian, ICR +1 (781) 564-0337 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV