CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CF):
Second Quarter Highlights
- Net earnings attributable to common stockholders of $498.2 million, or $8.38 per diluted share, compared to earnings of $606.3 million, or $9.31 per diluted share, in the second quarter of 2012.
- Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) of $912.8 million compared to $1,054.4 million in the second quarter of 2012.
- Repurchased 2.6 million shares for $474.2 million.
First Half Highlights
- Net earnings attributable to common stockholders of $904.7 million, or $14.80 per diluted share, compared to earnings of $974.7 million, or $14.81 per diluted share, in the prior year period.
- EBITDA of $1.6 billion, compared to $1.8 billion in the prior year period.
- Net sales of $3.1 billion, compared to $3.3 billion in the prior year period.
- Repurchased 5.1 million shares for $981.5 million.
- While seasonal supply build-up is expected to constrain nitrogen fertilizer prices in the near-term, attractive crop economics, strong product demand and CF Industries’ North American cost advantage continue to support the company’s long-term earnings prospects.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts