- Net sales were $88.3 million, down 12.1% from $100.4 million in the prior-year quarter, and up 4.1% from $84.8 million in the first quarter, in line with industry trends.
- Operating profit (U.S. GAAP) was $1.6 million compared with a loss of $0.1 million in the prior-year quarter and a profit of $1.0 million in the first quarter.
- Non-GAAP operating profit was $2.2 million, compared with $0.9 million in the prior-year quarter and $1.6 million in the first quarter. (See Schedule A for a reconciliation of U.S. GAAP results to non-GAAP measures.)
- Initiated a new expense reduction program to continue the path toward target 15% operating expense model.
- Reduced lead times for a majority of products to 4-5 weeks, 50% of those typical in the industry.
Pulse Electronics Corporation Reports Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.