HOUSTON, Aug. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- VAALCO Energy, Inc. (NYSE: EGY) today announced that Robert L. Gerry, VAALCO's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will present at EnerCom's The Oil & Gas Conference in Denver at the Westin Denver Downtown hotel on Monday, August 12, 2013, at 6:50 p.m. Eastern Time.
Listeners can access the webcast at http://www.investorcalendar.com/CEPage.asp?ID=171259. A copy of the slide presentation will be available on VAALCO's website, www.vaalco.com.
About VAALCOVAALCO Energy, Inc. is a Houston based independent energy company principally engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development and production of crude oil. VAALCO's strategy is to increase reserves and production through the exploration and exploitation of oil and natural gas properties with high emphasis on international opportunities. The company's properties and exploration acreage are located primarily in Gabon, Angola and Equatorial Guinea in West Africa. SOURCE VAALCO Energy, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV