Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE: FC), a global performance improvement company that creates and distributes world-class content, training, processes, and tools used by organizations and individuals to transform their results, today announced that Robert A. Whitman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Canaccord Genuity 33rd Annual Growth Conference on Thursday, August 15 at 3:30 p.m. (EDT). The conference will take place at the InterContinental Hotel located at 510 Atlantic Avenue in Boston, Massachusetts. Additionally, during that day of the conference, management will be available to meet with investors in a one-on-one setting.
Franklin Covey will not webcast this presentation; however, a copy of the slide presentation will be available on the Company’s website www.franklincovey.com under investor relations.
About Franklin Covey Co.
Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE:FC) ( www.franklincovey.com) is a global provider of training and consulting services in the areas of leadership, productivity, strategy execution, customer loyalty, trust, sales performance, government, education and individual effectiveness. Over its history, Franklin Covey has worked with 90 percent of the Fortune 100, more than 75 percent of the Fortune 500, and thousands of small and mid-sized businesses, as well as numerous government entities and educational institutions. Franklin Covey has more than 44 direct and licensee offices providing professional services in over 160 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV