SAN JOSE, Calif., Aug. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Atmel ® Corporation (Nasdaq: ATML), a leader in microcontroller and touch solutions, today announced it will present at the following investor conferences:
- On August 13, Steve Laub, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Pacific Crest Global Technology Leadership Forum in Vail, Colorado at the Sonnenalp Resort at 10:30 a.m. Mountain Time ( 12:30 p.m. Eastern).
- On August 15, Steve Skaggs, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer will present at the Canaccord Genuity Growth Conference in Boston, Massachusetts at the InterContinental Hotel at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The above presentations will be webcast live and archived on the Atmel Investor Relations website at
Atmel Corporation (NASDAQ: ATML) is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of microcontrollers, capacitive touch solutions, advanced logic, mixed-signal, nonvolatile memory and radio frequency (RF) components. Leveraging one of the industry's broadest intellectual property (IP) technology portfolios, Atmel is able to provide the electronics industry with complete system solutions focused on industrial, consumer, communications, computing and automotive markets.© 2013 Atmel Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Atmel®, Atmel logo and combinations thereof and others are registered trademarks or trademarks of Atmel Corporation or its subsidiaries. Other terms and product names may be trademarks of others. Investor Contact: Peter Schuman Senior Director, Investor RelationsTel: 1-408-437-2026 SOURCE Atmel Corporation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts