NEW YORK, Aug. 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. (Nasdaq:AFSI) today announced that its Board of Directors approved a stock dividend of 10%, or 0.10 shares for each common share. The stock dividend will be payable on September 4, 2013, to shareholders of record as of August 20, 2013.
"We believe a stock dividend is an excellent vehicle for rewarding our shareholders and building shareholder value. We are confident in our ability to grow our business profitably to offset the dilutive impact of a stock dividend to earnings per share." said Barry Zyskind, Chief Executive Officer of AmTrust.
About AmTrust Financial Services, Inc.AmTrust Financial Services, Inc., headquartered in New York City, is a multinational insurance holding company, which, through its insurance carriers, offers specialty property and casualty insurance products, including workers' compensation, commercial automobile and general liability; extended service and warranty coverage. For more information about AmTrust, visit www.amtrustgroup.com , or call AmTrust toll-free at 866.203.3037. AFSI-F
CONTACT: AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. Investor Relations Elizabeth Malone CFA 646.458.7924 firstname.lastname@example.org Hilly Gross 646.458.7923 Hilly.email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV