2. As of noon trading, McDonald's Corporation ( MCD) is down $0.62 (-0.6%) to $98.69 on light volume. Thus far, 1.7 million shares of McDonald's Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $98.59-$99.40 after having opened the day at $99.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $99.31. McDonald's Corporation franchises and operates McDonald's restaurants in the United States, Europe, the Asia/Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, Canada, and Latin America. Its restaurants offer various food items, soft drinks, coffee, and other beverages, as well as breakfast menus. McDonald's Corporation has a market cap of $99.2 billion and is part of the leisure industry. Shares are up 12.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate McDonald's Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 13 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates McDonald's Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, growth in earnings per share and increase in stock price during the past year. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full McDonald's Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts