3 Stocks Pulling The Health Services Industry Downward
1. As of noon trading, Zimmer Holdings ( ZMH) is down $0.81 (-1.0%) to $83.13 on average volume. Thus far, 445,126 shares of Zimmer Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $82.89-$83.88 after having opened the day at $83.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $83.94. Zimmer Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of orthopedic reconstructive devices, spinal and trauma devices, biologics, dental implants, and related surgical products in the Americas, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. Zimmer Holdings has a market cap of $14.1 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 25.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Zimmer Holdings a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 15 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Zimmer Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Zimmer Holdings Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the health services industry could consider Health Care Select Sector SPDR ( XLV) while those bearish on the health services industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Health Care ( RXD).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts