Cryptography Research, Inc.:
|Cryptography Research, Inc.|
|Transamérica Expo Center|
|São Paulo, Brazil|
|Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 5:30 p.m. UTC|
Benjamin Jun, Cryptography Research, Inc. (CRI) chief technology officer, will participate on a panel discussing robust chip-level security systems for pay television operators, delving into the main threats and principles for effective and secure design at the Associação Brasileira de Televisão por Assinatura 2013 (ABTA).
Software, server, and external module-based conditional access systems and digital rights management all rely on robust hardware security in order to prevent piracy, particularly as complex software stacks and inconsistent chip security often results in increased vulnerability. Mr. Jun will speak directly to these issues and solutions, providing key insights for designing secure hardware cores.
ABTA 2013 is the leading Latin American trade show for the pay television and broadband sectors, focusing on innovation in video services while showcasing new technologies and solutions for content distribution.Presentation Details: Title: Design of Robust Chip Security for Pay 5:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. UTCFor additional details, visit: www.cryptography.com About Cryptography Research Cryptography Research (CRI), a division of Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBS), is a leader in semiconductor security research and development. Established by internationally renowned cryptographer Paul Kocher, CRI develops and licenses innovative technologies in areas including tamper resistance, content protection, anti-counterfeiting, network security, and financial services. Over seven billion security products are made each year under license from CRI. Security systems designed by CRI scientists and engineers protect hundreds of billions of dollars in commerce annually. Additional information is available at www.cryptography.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV