Please replace the graphic for release dated August 6, 2013 with the accompanying corrected graphic.
The release reads:
EVEN HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS LOVE THEIR CARTOON-THEMED SCHOOL SUPPLIES, ACCORDING TO WALGREENS BACK-TO-SCHOOL SURVEY
As summer comes to a close, many parents are feverishly completing to-do’s before sending their children off to start another school yearWhen do children grow out of cartoons? A Walgreens back-to-school survey of parents with school-age children shows a significant number are fans well into high school. With themed school supplies once again a trend, cartoon character-themed supplies are desired by 22 percent of high school students, according to the survey. Pop singer themed supplies are most popular among middle school students at 43 percent. When it comes to pain points for parents who do back-to-school shopping, the Walgreens survey found the following were top dislikes:
|1.||Out-of-stock items – 35 percent|
|2.||Crowded aisles – 23 percent|
|3.||Checkout lines – 18 percent|
|4.||Searching for products – 15 percent|
|5.||Impatient children – 8 percent|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV