Oaktree Capital Group (NYSE: OAK) shares currently have a dividend yield of 10.50%. Oaktree Capital Group, LLC operates as a global investment management firm that focuses on alternative markets. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.30. The average volume for Oaktree Capital Group has been 397,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Oaktree Capital Group has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are up 17.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Oaktree Capital Group as a sell. The area that we feel has been the company's primary weakness has been its declining revenues. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- OAK, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 5.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 20.8%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- 40.62% is the gross profit margin for OAKTREE CAPITAL GROUP LLC which we consider to be strong. Despite the high profit margin, it has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 12.48% trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $2,257.11 million or 11.23% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, OAKTREE CAPITAL GROUP LLC's cash flow growth rate is still lower than the industry average growth rate of 44.54%.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Capital Markets industry and the overall market, OAKTREE CAPITAL GROUP LLC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- This stock has increased by 49.33% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Despite the fact that the stock's value has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year, we feel that the risks surrounding an investment in this stock outweigh any potential future returns.
- You can view the full Oaktree Capital Group Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts