CHICAGO, Aug. 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LKQ Corporation (Nasdaq:LKQ) today announced that it has acquired five paint distributors with a total of 26 locations throughout the United Kingdom. The acquired distributors include Bee Bee Refinishing Supplies Halstead, JCA Coatings, Milton Keynes Paint & Equipment, Premier Paints and Sinemaster Motor Factors.
"This acquisition furthers our commitment to expand Euro Car Parts collision parts business. With the addition of paint and an extended range of consumables to the Euro Car Parts product portfolio, we have taken another important step toward becoming the leading one-stop shop supplier to the collision repair industry in the UK market," stated Robert L. Wagman, President and Chief Executive Officer of LKQ Corporation.
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.About LKQ Corporation LKQ Corporation ( www.lkqcorp.com ) is the largest nationwide provider of alternative collision replacement parts and a leading provider of recycled engines and transmissions and remanufactured engines, all in connection with the repair of automobiles and other vehicles. LKQ also has operations in the United Kingdom, the Benelux, France, Canada, Mexico and Central America. LKQ operates more than 500 facilities, offering its customers a broad range of replacement systems, components and parts to repair automobiles and light, medium and heavy-duty trucks.
CONTACT: Joseph P. Boutross LKQ Corporation Director, Investor Relations (312) 621-2793 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV