Global Macro: Focus on Europe
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Europe has been overshadowed for the past few weeks as investors have focused their attention on U.S., China and Japan headlines.
From the upcoming German elections, to the diminishing squabble out of Portugal, European politics have dominated the news wires. All the while, European economic data have outperformed expectations.
Business sentiment is on the rise in European countries, and the services sector has improved across the board. With such positive data, many economists are predicting a bottom may have already formed under the region's previous recessionary spiral.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV