Just in time to kick-off another school year, Tyson Foods (NYSE: TSN - News) is pleased to reintroduce the Tyson Project A+ program, aimed at helping to improve educational experiences through national fundraising efforts. Starting now, students and parents can easily raise funds for their local school through the Tyson Project A+ program and help make the upcoming school year the best yet by simply clipping and saving product labels from some of their favorite Tyson® products. Each label is valued at $0.24, and is redeemable for cash to be used at the school’s discretion. Families across the country will agree that supporting schools has never been so easy, or tasted so good.
The program is designed to help parents make positive changes in their communities through opportunities to assist educators in purchasing necessary supplies and scholastic resources that will directly benefit students. Whether it’s new art supplies, gym equipment or classroom materials teachers often purchase on their own, schools can gain quicker access to all that is needed for the school year by working with families to collect eligible Tyson product labels.
“Parents can feel confident they’re fueling their kids with good nutrients and delicious food while supporting education,” said Darci Severson, product manager for Tyson Foods. “We want to make it easier for parents to get back into the school routine by providing them with meal and snack solutions to keep kids full from the morning bus stop to bedtime.”
Joining in on the fundraising fun is easy and delicious with more than 40 popular Tyson products eligible through the Tyson Project A+ program. Choose from a variety of foods from Tyson® Any’tizers® snacks , Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Frozen Chicken, Tyson Crispy Strips, Tyson Fun Nuggets and Tyson Mini Chicken Sandwiches. The program is available to school grades from preschool to twelfth. Follow these three simple steps to participate:
- Register your school online at http://projectaplus.tyson.com.
- Clip and save all Tyson Project A+ labels from participating Tyson products.
- Turn in your labels to your participating school.
- Labels are submitted to the program by the school (100 label minimum) and redeemed for cash.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV