5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: APU, FNFG, PBI, COST, IBM
Pitney Bowes (NYSE: PBI) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 19 cents per share. At a price of $17.52 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 4.3%. The average volume for Pitney Bowes has been 4.9 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Pitney Bowes has a market cap of $3.5 billion and is part of the consumer durables industry. Shares are up 65.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Pitney Bowes Inc. provides software, hardware, and services to enable physical and digital communications in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.84. TheStreet Ratings rates Pitney Bowes as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, generally higher debt management risk and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. You can view the full Pitney Bowes Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV