CIRCOR International, Inc. (NYSE: CIR), a leading provider of valves and other highly engineered products for markets including energy, oil & gas, power generation and aerospace, today announced that Chief Financial Officer, Fred Burditt, will be presenting at the Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference.
The Company’s presentation will be webcast live at 11:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, August 15. A link to the webcast can be found on the “ Webcasts & Presentations” section of the Company’s investor relations website at http://investors.circor.com. An archive of the presentation will be available for approximately 90 days.
About CIRCOR International, Inc.
CIRCOR International, Inc. designs, manufactures and markets valves and other highly engineered products for markets including energy, oil & gas, power generation and aerospace. With more than 7,500 customers in over 100 countries, CIRCOR has a diversified product portfolio with recognized, market-leading brands. CIRCOR’s culture, built on the CIRCOR Business System, is defined by the Company’s commitment to attracting, developing and retaining the best talent and pursuing continuous improvement in all aspects of its business and operations. The Company’s strategy includes growing organically by investing in new, differentiated products; adding value to component products; and increasing the development of mission-critical subsystems and solutions. CIRCOR also plans to leverage its strong balance sheet to acquire strategically complementary businesses. For more information, visit the Company’s investor relations web site at http://investors.circor.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV