HOUSTON, Aug. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) today announced that Doug Pike, Vice President, Investor Relations, will address analysts at the Jefferies Global Industrials Conference in New York on Tues., Aug. 13.
Webcast Access: A live webcast with audio and slides can be accessed from the LyondellBasell website at www.lyondellbasell.com/investorpresentations on Aug. 13 beginning at 11 a.m. ET. The webcast will be provided in Flash and Windows Media formats.
A webcast replay will be available after 6 p.m. ET Aug. 13 until Aug. 27 at 11 p.m. ET on the LyondellBasell website at www.lyondellbasell.com/investorpresentations.
Related Disclosures: Required reconciliations of certain non-GAAP financial measures to GAAP financial measures and any other applicable disclosures (including the slides) will be available at the time of the presentations and afterwards at www.lyondellbasell.com/investorpresentations.LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the world's largest plastics, chemical and refining companies and a member of the S&P 500. LyondellBasell ( www.lyondellbasell.com) manufactures products at 58 sites in 18 countries. LyondellBasell products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels. SOURCE LyondellBasell Industries
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV