iRobot Corp. (NASDAQ: IRBT), a leader in delivering robotic technology-based solutions, today announced that Alison Dean, iRobot’s executive vice president and chief financial officer, will discuss the company's achievements and financial outlook on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. ET at the Needham Advanced Industrial Technologies Conference being held in New York, NY and on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. ET at the Canaccord Genuity Annual Growth Conference being held in Boston, MA.
The Needham Conference presentation will be accessible live on iRobot's investor relations website at http://investor.irobot.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=193096&p=irol-eventDetails&EventId=4998608 and for 90 days thereafter.
The Canaccord Genuity Conference presentation will be accessible live on iRobot’s investor relations website at http://investor.irobot.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=193096&p=irol-eventDetails&EventId=5000949 and for 90 days thereafter.
About iRobot Corp.iRobot designs and builds robots that
make a difference. The company’s home robots help people find smarter
ways to clean, its defense & security robots protect those in harm’s
way, and its remote presence robots enable virtual presence from
anywhere in the world. iRobot’s consumer and military robots feature
iRobot Aware® robot intelligence systems, proprietary technology
incorporating advanced concepts in navigation, mobility, manipulation
and artificial intelligence. For more information about iRobot, please
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV