Gramercy Property Trust Inc. (NYSE: GPT):
- Recognized total revenues of $16.3 million and recorded a net loss to common stockholders of $6.7 million or $0.11 per diluted common share.
- Generated negative funds from operations, or FFO, of $3.5 million or $0.06 per diluted common share.
- Generated adjusted funds from operations, or AFFO, of $0.0 million or $0.00 per fully diluted common share.
- Acquired 11 properties for a total purchase price of approximately $111.2 million with an average lease term of 15 years.
- Sold the defeased mortgage and corresponding pool of pledged treasury securities in the Bank of America Joint Venture, generating net cash proceeds of $1.8 million to the Company and eliminating future interest expense (or losses) related to the defeased mortgage.
- Reduced management, general and administrative expenses, or MG&A, to $4.3 million for the quarter from $4.4 million from the prior quarter. MG&A was $9.3 million for the same quarter of the prior year.
- Recognized $5.4 million of incentive fees based upon the value of the KBS Portfolio at quarter end.
- Recorded an impairment to write-down the carrying value of retained CDO bonds by approximately $1.0 million to $7.6 million.
- Ended the second quarter of 2013 with cash and cash equivalents of $49.0 million as compared to $100.5 million reported at the end of the prior quarter.
Gramercy Property Trust Inc. (NYSE: GPT) today reported a net loss to common stockholders of $6.7 million, or $0.11 per fully diluted common share, and for the six months ended June 30, 2013, net income to common stockholders of $386.7 million, or $6.59 per fully diluted common share. For the quarter, FFO was negative $3.5 million, or $0.06 per fully diluted common share, and for the six months ended June 30, 2013, FFO was $392.5 million, or $6.69 per fully diluted common share. For the quarter the Company generated AFFO of $0.0 million, or $0.00 per fully diluted common share, and for the six months ended June 30, 2013, AFFO was negative $0.9 million, or $0.01 per fully diluted common share. A reconciliation of FFO and AFFO to net income available to common stockholders is included on page 9 of the press release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV