- Increased total net production to a quarterly record high of 2.45 MMBoe, which represented a 26% increase from the second quarter of 2012.
- Increased liquids production to a quarterly record high of 1.29 MMBoe, which represented a 58% increase from the second quarter of 2012.
- Increased Adjusted EBITDA, a non-GAAP financial measure, to $84.8 million, which represented a 31% increase from the second quarter of 2012.
- Drilled 38 wells and completed 21 workovers, which in total added incremental net initial production of approximately 1,925 Boe/day.
- Declared a cash distribution for the second quarter of 2013 of $0.48 per unit, or $1.92 per unit on an annualized basis, on July 31, 2013, which represented a 4.3% increase from the second quarter of 2012.
- Announced the acquisition of oil and gas properties and associated midstream assets in the Oklahoma Panhandle and New Mexico, which was completed on July 15, 2013 for a total cash price of $876 million, subject to customary purchase price adjustments.
BreitBurn Energy Partners L.P. Reports Record Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.