8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGHT), provider of innovative cloud communications and computing solutions, today announced it will be presenting at two investor conferences during the month of August.
On August 12, 2013, 8x8 CFO Dan Weirich will present at the Pacific Crest Global Technology Leadership Forum in Vail, CO at 9:30 am MT. On August 14, 8x8 Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Bryan Martin will present at the Oppenheimer & Co. 16 th Annual Technology, Internet and Communications Conference at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston at 3:05 pm ET.
For additional information about these events, please contact your institutional sales representatives at those firms.About 8x8, Inc. 8x8, Inc. (Nasdaq: EGHT) empowers business conversations for more than 33,000 small and medium-sized businesses with cloud communications services that include hosted PBX telephony, unified communications, call center software and video conferencing solutions. The company has been delivering business communications services since 2004 and has garnered a reputation for technical excellence and outstanding reliability. In 2012, 8x8 was named a market "leader" in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) in North America and was recognized as the No. 1 Provider of Hosted IP Telephony by Frost & Sullivan and Synergy Research Group. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or connect with 8x8 on Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV