- Achieved quarterly revenues of $42.3 million.
- Achieved quarterly revenues of $11.2 million in the spine business, a 15 percent increase over the second quarter of 2012.
- Announced acquisition of Pioneer Surgical Technology Inc. (Pioneer), a leading medical technology company.
- Launched Fortiva™ porcine dermis implant for hernia repair; announced first human implantation.
- Achieved sterilization milestone – more than 5 million biologic implants sterilized with zero incidence of implant associated infection.
- Settled substantially all of the remaining Biomedical Tissue Services Ltd. (BTS) lawsuits, which brings to conclusion any material risk related to these proceedings.
RTI Surgical Announces 2013 Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts