NEW YORK, Aug. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. (NYSE: NRF) (the "Company") announced today that it has priced an underwritten public offering of 35 million shares of common stock at a public offering price of $9.60 per share. The Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 5.25 million additional shares of common stock. The offering is expected to close on August 9, 2013.
Deutsche Bank Securities, UBS Investment Bank and J.P. Morgan are acting as the joint book-running managers of the offering and FBR and JMP Securities are acting as the co-managers of the offering.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds of the offering to make investments relating to its business, to repurchase or pay its liabilities and for general corporate purposes.
A registration statement relating to the offered securities has been declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"). The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus. Copies of the final prospectus supplement and the related prospectus for the proposed offering, when available, may be obtained by contacting: Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Attention: Prospectus Group, 60 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005-2836, by calling (800) 503-4611, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or by contacting UBS Securities LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 299 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10171 or by calling (888) 827-7275; or by contacting J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, Attention: Prospectus Department, or by calling 866-803-9204.This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the shares, nor shall it constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale is unlawful.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV