- Net sales were $285.6 million in the quarter ended June 30, 2013, a year-over-year decrease of 3.8%, and a sequential increase over the immediately preceding quarter of 4.6%.
- Giving pro forma effect to the May 2012 acquisition of DDi Corp., net sales for the quarter ended June 30, 2013, declined 16.2% year-over-year.
- Operating income in the quarter ended June 30, 2013, was $4.5 million, or 1.6% of net sales.
- Adjusted EBITDA in the quarter ended June 30, 2013, was $30.7 million, or 10.8% of net sales, compared with $44.7 million, or 15.0% of net sales, in the quarter ended June 30, 2012, and compared with $29.5 million, or 10.8% of net sales, in the immediately preceding quarter.
- U.S. GAAP loss per basic and diluted share was $(0.52) for the quarter ended June 30, 2013, on approximately 20 million average shares outstanding.
- Adjusted EPS was a loss of $(0.28) for the quarter, excluding certain non-cash and special income and expense items. Adjusted EPS for the quarters ended June 30, 2012, and March 31, 2013, was $0.75 and $(0.39), respectively.
Viasystems Announces Second Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts