Sypris Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq/NM: SYPR) today reported financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2013.
For the Second Quarter:
- Revenue for the Company increased 5% sequentially to $82.2 million, while gross profit increased 3% to $8.3 million.
- Revenue for the Industrial Group increased 5% sequentially to $74.4 million, while gross profit increased 9% to $8.9 million.
- Revenue for the Electronics Group increased 6% to $7.7 million, while gross profit declined to a loss of $0.5 million.
For the Six Months:
- Revenue for the Company increased 10% sequentially to $160.6 million as compared to the second half of 2012.
- Revenue for the Industrial Group increased 21% sequentially to $145.6 million, while gross profit increased 40% to $17.0 million, compared to the second half of 2012.
- Revenue and gross profit for the Electronics Group declined sequentially to $15.0 million and a loss of $0.6 million, respectively, reflecting the impact of sequestration and other Defense-related spending delays.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV