- Reported adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, amortization and accretion (“Adjusted EBITDA”) of $47.8 million;
- Declared a quarterly cash distribution of $0.13 per limited partner unit to NRGY unitholders, payable on August 14, 2013;
- Completed the pro rata distribution of 56.4 million common units of NRGM to unitholders of NRGY on a basis of 0.432052 NRGM common unit for each NRGY common unit owned on June 14, 2013;
- Issued 35.1 million common units and 4.4 million subordinated units to Crestwood Holdings in exchange for ownership of Crestwood GP (and 100% of the incentive distribution rights in CMLP) on June 19, 2013; and
- Remained on schedule to complete the merger of CMLP into NRGM in late-third quarter or early-fourth quarter 2013.
Inergy, L.P. Announces Financial And Operating Results For The Quarter Ended June 30, 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.