- Adjusted EBITDA of $336 million for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013, an increase of $48 million, or 16.7 percent, as compared to Adjusted EBITDA of $288 million in the second quarter of 2012.
- Income from continuing operations, excluding impairments, restructuring charges, acquisition-related costs, litigation and investigation costs, the loss on early extinguishment of debt, and other tax adjustments, was $69 million after-tax, or $0.66 per diluted share, in the second quarter of 2013. In the second quarter of 2012, income from continuing operations was $44 million after-tax, or $0.41 per diluted share, excluding litigation and investigation costs, impairments, and restructuring charges.
Tenet Reports $336 Million Of Adjusted EBITDA For Second Quarter
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.