NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Today I profile 11 companies that report their quarterly earnings afterhours Wednesday, premarket and afterhours Thursday, and premarket on Friday.
The diverse mix of products and services among this group include; cement, construction services for oil and gas operations, a shopping website, a provider of outdoor advertising, a provider of offshore drilling rigs, a maker of electric vehicles, a struggling department store, a producer of rare earth oxide, an e-commerce pricing web site focusing on airline tickets and hotel reservations, and a specialist in web hosting.
The ValuEngine valuation warning continues with 77% of all stocks overvalued 45.2% by 20% or more. 15 of 16 sectors are overvalued, 14 by double-digit percentages with nine by more than 20%.
Among the 11 stocks profiled today, three have buy ratings, six have hold ratings and two have sell ratings. Only two stocks are undervalued, and five are overvalued by more than 20%. Two slumped by more than 30% over the last 12 months, while five had significant price gains over the last 12 months by 13.8% to 411.8%. Four stocks are below their 200-day simple moving average. The risk of a reversion to the mean is thus a factor for six of the stocks. Four stocks are expected to report quarterly EPS losses.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV