NOVATO, Calif., Aug. 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp. (Nasdaq:RPTP) today announced that Julie Anne Smith, Raptor's Executive Vice President, Strategy and Chief Operating Officer, will present an overview of the company at the Canaccord Genuity 33 rd Annual Growth Conference in Boston. Raptor's presentation will take place on Thursday, August 15, 2013 beginning at 9:30 a.m. EDT/6:30 a.m. PDT.
A live audio webcast and archive of the presentation will be available on the company website at www.raptorpharma.com .
About Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp.Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing life-altering therapeutics that treat rare, debilitating and often fatal diseases. The company's first product, PROCYSBI® (cysteamine bitartrate) delayed-release capsules, has been approved by the FDA, and recommended for marketing authorization by the European Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) for the management of nephropathic cystinosis, a rare metabolic lysosomal storage disease. Raptor's pipeline also includes RP103 in a Phase 2/3 trial for Huntington's disease and a Phase 2 trial in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease in children. PROCYSBI has orphan designation for nephropathic cystinosis in the U.S. and recommended designation in the EU and RP103 has received U.S. orphan drug designation for Huntington's disease. For additional information, please visit www.raptorpharma.com .
CONTACT: Georgia Erbez Chief Financial Officer Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp. (415) 408-6231 email@example.com INVESTOR CONTACTS: Westwicke Partners, LLC Stefan Loren, Ph.D. Managing Director (443) 213-0507 firstname.lastname@example.org Robert H. Uhl Managing Director (858) 356-5932 email@example.com MEDIA CONTACT: Carolyn Hawley Canale Communications (619) 849-5375 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV