- Reported net sales for the second quarter totaled $757.6 million, an increase of 5% from $721.3 million in the second quarter of 2012. Excluding the impact of foreign currency, local currency sales increased 6%. Like-for-like sales, which excludes the impact of foreign currency and the exit of low-margin sales activities in Flavors, increased 8%.
- Reported EPS for the second quarter totaled $1.24 per diluted share compared with $1.08 per diluted share in the prior year second quarter, an increase of 15%.
- Adjusted EPS, which excludes a $16.1 million gain on the sale of a non-operating asset, as well as a $2.9 million restructuring charge related to the Fragrance Ingredients rationalization, increased 6% to $1.14 per diluted share in the second quarter, up from a reported and adjusted $1.08 per diluted share in the second quarter of 2012.
IFF Reports Second Quarter 2013 Like-for-Like Sales Growth Of 8% And Adjusted EPS Of $1.14 Per Diluted Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts