New Custom Supply Lists Are The Latest Example Of Staples Helping Teachers Save Money And Keep Their Classes Stocked, Following The Introduction Of The New Teacher Rewards Program And The Reward-A-Classroom Program This Year. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Staples Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLS), the world’s largest office supply company and second largest internet retailer, is making it easy for teachers to keep classrooms stocked all year with new custom supply lists that teachers can create on staples.com/rewardaclassroom and then share with students and parents.
The new custom supply lists are the latest example of Staples helping teachers save money and keep their classes stocked, following the introduction of the new Teacher Rewards program and the Reward-A-Classroom program this year.
Through Staples, teachers create custom supply lists and share them with their students and parents. Parents can easily access their child’s back-to-school needs by visiting www.staples.com/rewardaclassroom and searching by the teacher’s name and city. Parents can print out the supply list and bring it to a Staples store or they can order directly from staples.com and have the supplies shipped for free if they are a Staples Rewards® customer.
“Staples is making it easy for teachers and parents this year with our custom back-to-school lists,” said Alison Corcoran, senior vice president, North American stores and online marketing, Staples. “At Staples, we value our nation’s teachers, and we’re proud of our new programs that make it easy for parents to shop and for teachers to save money as well as to keep their classrooms fully stocked.”Staples has long supported teachers and the new Reward-A-Classroom program, which is sponsored by 3M (makers of brands such as Command™, Scotch® and Post-it®) and Sanford (brands such as Sharpie®, Papermate® and Expo®), encourages parents and teachers to work together to keep classrooms stocked all year. In addition to the five percent back in Staples Rewards all members earn, parents can now earn extra Rewards for a teacher of their choice when they link their Rewards account. Here’s what teachers get when parents participate in Reward-A-Classroom and shop:
- Five percent back in Rewards on every Copy & Print purchase
- Two percent back in Rewards on everything else (excluding postage, phone/gift cards and savings passes)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV