BURLINGTON, Massachusetts, August 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Attunity Ltd. (NASDAQ CM: ATTU), a leading provider of information availability software solutions, announced today a new partnership with HP as well as the availability of its enhanced Attunity Click-2-Load solution for HP Vertica. This Attunity solution is designed to accelerate the process of loading data to HP Vertica and enables quick time-to-value with a lower total cost of ownership compared to traditional data integration solutions. Attunity will be unveiling the solution at the HP Vertica Big Data Conference occurring this week, August 5-7, in Boston, MA.
One of the key challenges faced by organizations looking to implement Big Data Analytics is the need to quickly set up new heterogeneous data feeds and then load these fast enough to meet today's demanding business needs. Traditional solutions were not built to effectively handle the variety and volume of today's data, and traditional technologies for loading data pose challenges in development time, performance, and cost. Attunity Click-2-Load for HP Vertica is designed to help companies overcome these challenges, providing automation and optimized technologies that accelerate data loading to HP Vertica from many disparate sources.
The Attunity solution for HP Vertica is designed to enable:
- Quick set up of data feeds featuring a drag-and-drop user experience and full process automation
- High-performance loading of large data volumes featuring optimized integration with HP Vertica
- Real-time change data capture (CDC) capability, featuring Attunity's proprietary technologies, including in-memory data streaming and high-performance TurboStream CDC
- Support of many heterogeneous data sources, including SQL Server, Oracle and DB2
- Lower total cost of ownership that reduces the need for development staff
- See a live demo of the Attunity Click-2-Load for HP Vertica solution at HP Vertica Big Data Conference this week.
- Attend Attunity's Birds of a Feather Breakfast Roundtable session at the HP Vertica Big Data Conference on August 7 th at 8 AM focusing on 'Best Practices for Loading Data to HP Vertica'
- View the webpage and data sheet
- Read our Vertica solution blogs